Our lives as we know it have changed practically overnight. Gyms are closed and fitness classes are cancelled. We suddenly have to get a LOT more creative in order to get fit and strong. That's where Strength 101 comes in!
There has never been a better time to start working out.
Believe it or not, now is the best time to get started with a consistent workout routine. Getting healthy and fit is more important than ever. With millions of people staying at home and thousands of gyms closing their doors, there's a new gym: your living room, your bedroom, your basement, etc. And you've got all the equipment you need right at home, right now.
The Strength House, the premiere strength training gym in Worcester, Massachusetts, is proud to offer it's flagship introductory fitness class, Strength 101, now in an online format. We'll take you through fun and effective workouts that teach you everything you need to know to get in shape, get stronger and stay healthy with minimal equipment and without leaving your house.
What will I get with Strength 101?
- GET STRONGER: You’ll increase full body strength using exercises like squats, push-ups, lunges and much more.
- GET IN SHAPE: Whatever being “in shape” means to you, we’ll help you get there with the right combination of strength training and fat-burning exercises so you can be proud of the body you’ve built.
- FEEL BETTER: This is not a “no pain, no gain” program. Warm-ups focus on mobility and flexibility so you can be active for a lifetime, whether you're playing with your kids, competing in a rec sports league or doing your favorite outdoor activity.
- BUILD CONFIDENCE: You’ll reach levels of strength and develop skills you never knew you could so you become more confident in your relationships, your work and wherever life takes you.
Who is Strength 101 For?
- People of all ages, shapes and sizes
- People who want to get stronger, feel better and have fun
- People who are sick of "bootcamp" style fitness classes
- People who want to learn the basics of strength training with a safe and motivating program
Do I Need to be "In Shape" to do Strength 101?
Absolutely not! Come as you are. Strength 101 is designed for people just getting started with working out (or if you used to work out and it's been a while), so this is the perfect place to begin your fitness journey!
Do I Need a Fancy Home Gym to do Strength 101?
Nope. Strength 101 Online is designed to be done at home with minimal equipment. All you need is your own bodyweight, a resistance band and something you can hold in your hands (a dumbbell, kettlebell, weight plate, duffel bag filled with books, anything goes!).
How Much Does Strength 101 Cost?
Our Strength 101 program is just $49 for 8 weeks of workouts. That's less than most gym memberships and a fraction of the cost of a single personal training session. Now there's no excuse!